Art Materials, Deli, Electric Erasers
Deli Electric Eraser Dual Purpose With Refills (H02800)
A flat tip will give you a nice sharp edge which will erase a thin line. A round tip will allow you to erase a small dot. This eraser is made as a drawing tool, for relining marks and amending small areas of your work
The precise control ensured by the eraser makes it suitable for highlighting. The eraser shape can be changed by working it on a spare piece of paper
Pvc-free & non-toxic eraser. The eraser ensures precision in erasing graphite and colored pencil
It is perfect for left or right handed people. It takes 2 x aa batteries (batteries not included). Selective highlights can be created in already existing drawings, e. G. Signature can be added
Art Materials, Deli, Electric Erasers
Deli Electric Eraser With Fan (H02701)
- Brand Name: Deli
- Model Number:H02701
- Eraser Material: Plastic
- Age:>6 YEARS OLD
- Type: Eraser
- Eraser Type: Pencil Eraser
- Eraser Style: Office Eraser
- Design: Lipstick
- Novelty: FANTASTIC
- STYLE 1:Electric
- STYLE 2:10pcs free refills
Art Materials, Deli, Kneadable Eraser
Deli Kneadable Eraser (02610)
- Kneadable Art Erasers are an essential tool for the charcoal, pastel and sketch artist. This Kneadable Erasers mold easily into a multitude of shapes and sizes. These erasers are pliable, yet firm enough to hold their shape while erasing.
Art Eraser, Art Materials, Derwent
Derwent Art Dual Eraser Pack of 2
The Art Eraser is an all round general use eraser that works well with all kinds of pencils; the Soft Art Eraser is as the name suggests, softer than its sibling. It contains charcoal for gentle and effective erasing, causing less damage to the paper. These erasers come in a pack of two or as a mixed pack containing one of each type.SKU: 2301963
Art Materials, Blending Stump, Derwent
Derwent Blending Stump for Charcoal
The paper stump makes the difficult job of blending dusty media such as charcoal and pastel much easier and cleaner. Once the stumps get dirty and the points wear down they can be easily cleaned and re-pointed using a sandpaper block.
Derwent paper stumps can be found individually or in a handy pack of 3 sizes ranging in diameter from 5.5mm to 10.5mm. The paper stumps are made from compressed rice paper and with a point at each end.
- Ideal accessory for use with Derwent products.
- Compact and lightweight
- Perfect gift idea.
Art Materials, Derwent, Drawing Board
Derwent Drawing Board A3 Size
- 18″ x 16″ board accommodates paper up to size A3
- Board can be used in landscape or portrait format
- Handy reference grid along the edges makes it easier to position and scale images
- Integrated handle for portability
- 100% acrylic is hard wearing and durable
Art Materials, Derwent, Electric Erasers
Derwent Electronic Battery Operated Eraser with 8 Refills
About this item
- Battery operated eraser includes 8 erasers; requires 2 AAA batteries (not included, Best with Polaroid AAA Batteries)
- Long-lasting erasers are easy to remove and replace; top-mounted on/off button is perfect for right and left-handed use; comfortable in hand
- Offering precision and speed the battery operated eraser is just what you need to correct small areas of work quickly
Art Materials, Derwent, Pencil Box
Derwent Empty Tin Pencil Box
- Keep your favorite pencils easily accessible and protected
- Removable interior tray provides easy access to up to 20 pencils
- Brushed metal tin with Derwent logo on front
- Approx. 7.7W x 1.3H x 3.7D inches
- Pencils shown are not included
Art Materials, Derwent, Kneadable Eraser
Derwent Kneadable Eraser for Charcoal
Perfect for lifting out tone and colour the kneadable eraser is soft and pliable and comes in wax paper to help keep it fresher for longer.
- Mould the eraser until soft, pull into a point so it can be used to remove areas of colour or graphite.
- Can be used for artistic techniques such as highlighting stippling and ghosting.
- Can be used in conjunction with all Derwent media.
Art Materials, Derwent, Pencil Extender
Derwent Pencil Extender Set of 2
Prolong the life of your pencils with these handy extenders. The silver one fits our larger diameter pencils such as Inktense and Artists while the black one fits all our standard size pencils such as Graphic and Watercolour.SKU: 2300124
Art Materials, Derwent, Scale Divider
Derwent Scale Divider for Scaling your Pictures in Ratios 4:1 and 1:4Art Materials, Derwent, Scale Divider
Derwent Scale Divider for Scaling your Pictures in Ratios 4:1 and 1:4
An ingenious drawing tool invaluable to artists. It makes it easy to transfer measurements from life, photographs and sketches ensuring you achieve accurate proportions every time. This practical drawing tool allows you to scale your pictures in ratios from 4:1 to 1:4.SKU: 2300580
Art Materials, Blending Stump, Charcoal Blocks, Charcoal Pencil, Charcoal Sticks, Colored Charcoal Pencil, Derwent
Derwent Sketching Charcoal Set (Complete Sketching Kit)Art Materials, Blending Stump, Charcoal Blocks, Charcoal Pencil, Charcoal Sticks, Colored Charcoal Pencil, Derwent
Derwent Sketching Charcoal Set (Complete Sketching Kit)
Often used for life studies charcoal is considered very traditional. Encase it in wood and suddenly you have something much more contemporary – Derwent Charcoal Pencils! They will give you great control over your drawings but keep all those traditional charcoal effects that you love, with less mess! This charcoal collection has been specially selected to include a comprehensive range of charcoal media: 1 Natural Chunky Willow Charcoal for broad expressive strokes, 2 Strips of Natural Vine Charcoal for organic mark making, 1 Dark Charcoal Pencil for intense lines, 2 Tinted Charcoal Pencils to add a bit of natural colour and highlights, 3 Compressed Charcoal Blocks for larger drawings and 1 Paper Stump for effective blending.
- A great medium for learning about shading and lighting techniques
- Includes a comprehensive range of charcoal
- Two tinted charcoal pencils add natural color and highlights
- Willow charcoal offers broad expressive sweeps
- Paper stump offers effective blending
Art Materials, Derwent, XL Gripper
Derwent XL Gripper for Charcoal Blocks
- About this item.
- Grippers slip over your block making it comfortable to use.
- For use with XL Charcoal and Graphite blocks only.
- Rubber construction.
- For the best results, use the gripper with a non-saturated block.
- Two grippers per pack.
Art Materials, Drawing Board Clips
Drawing Board Clips Pack of 4 (21079)
A pack of 4 sprung steel clips, ideal for holding paper or card to drawing boards. Their shape allows them to hold the art work to the board without damaging its surface.
These clips can be used with any drawing board which is between 0.4 and 2cm thick. The longest face of each clip measures 4.8cm.SKU: 21079
Art Materials, Brush Cleaner Pot, Faber Castell, Water Cup
Faber Castell CLIC & GO Water Cup for BrushesArt Materials, Brush Cleaner Pot, Faber Castell, Water Cup
Faber Castell CLIC & GO Water Cup for Brushes
The Clic & Go Water Cup has a practical folding mechanism that is collapsible for storage and transport. The very strong, anti-slip material is easy to clean. The wavy edge acts as a brush rest, keeping the work area neat, holding brushes in between uses. Ideal accompaniment to all Faber-Castell Watercolor Pencils. Not suitable for solvents such as turpentine.SKU: n/a
Art Materials, Faber Castell, Kneadable Eraser
Faber Castell Kneadable Charcoal Eraser for Charcoal and Sketching PencilsArt Materials, Faber Castell, Kneadable Eraser
Faber Castell Kneadable Charcoal Eraser for Charcoal and Sketching Pencils
DetailsFor correcting and lightening charcoal and pastel work. Also ideal for cleaning slides and final drawings. Eraser is extremely kneadable and absorptive. Leaves no residue behind. PVC-Free.SKU: 127220
Art Materials, Faber Castell, Sand Paper
Faber Castell Sand Paper Block for Pencils and Charcoals
The quality of a sharpener, especially the blade, is crucial for optimum sharpening of wood-clad pencils. Due to their robust and hard leads, graphite pencils can be sharpened to a very thin point. Given their softer leads, colour pencils are sharpened to a shorter and blunter point. For optimum sharpening, we recommend replacing the sharpener now and then because the sharpener blade will become blunt over time. This results in more tip breakages.
- Ideal for finest sharpening jobs and for producing powder from pastels
- With 2 strips of fine and coarse sandpaper