Art Materials, Corot, Flat Brush
Corot Artist Flat Brush Set of 6 (B-43)
About this item
- Flat Artist Paint Brush Set Of 9 With size: 2,4,6,8,10,12
- Works well with oil, watercolor, acrylic, enamel, cel-vinyl, gouache paints. Great for wildlife, botanical, portraiture, doll, illustrations, miniature, model ships and airplanes, arts and craft, rock, leather, gesso and ceramic, or body, nail and face art painting.
- HIGH QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP: Artist quality small paint brushes designed with durable synthetic nylon bristles, rust-proof nickel ferrules, and sturdy wooden handles. Individually hand crafted and double-crimped with excellent workmanship so no flaking paint from handles, loose bristles or ferrules with this pro mini paint brushes set. Intended for long time use, no compromise to the performance or appearance after multiple painting and cleaning.
- EASY MAINTENANCE: After using your fine tip paint brushes for acrylic, oil or watercolor painting, it’s very convenient to clean them with warm soapy water and reshape the paintbrush tips. Air-dry the detail brushes and store them in the carrying container in a tip-top position for long time of use. Paint brushes nylon hairs are carefully selected and will spring back perfectly after every brush strokes. They can be easily clean up with soapy warm water and reshaped with your fingers.
- WARM TIPS: Clean your brushes immediately after using them, avoid scrubbing while cleaning. Never leave your brushes resting on their heads in water, solvent, or when drying. Store clean brushes vertically, head-side-up or horizontally.