Castell 9000 graphite pencil, HB
Castell 9000 – a genuinely classic pencil – was launched by Count Alexander von Faber-Castell in 1905. Its quality and finely graduated degrees of hardness have made it a firm favourite with artists and illustrators. Its lead is fully bonded with the wood surround and is therefore particularly break-resistant. The Castell 9000 is available in 16 different degrees of hardness, making it the ideal pencil for all technical and artistic applications.
- Top quality for writing, drawing and sketching
- Carbon-neutral production
- With environmentally-friendly water-based varnish
- Break-resistant lead due to secural bonding process (SV)
- Degree of hardness: B, HB,2B,3B,4B,5B,6B,7B,8B,H,2H,3H,4H,5H,6H & F