- No sanding or priming required.
- Recommended Coats: 2-3 on lighter base and 3-4 on dark polish bases.
- Special chalk paint brushes can be found, but a regular all-purpose paint brush will usually work just as well.
- Dilution: 10-15% with water.
- Touch Dry: 1-3 hours depending on climate. Apply next coat after the previous one is touch dry. Take care of the article until it is cured (fully-dry).
- Curing Time: 24 hours.
- Apply the second coat and finish by stroking in the opposite direction from the first coat.
- Roller can also be used depending on the size of your project.
- Lightly sanding between coats is a good rule of thumb for achieving a smooth finish on any painted surface, but the chalky nature of chalk paint makes it especially easy.
- Excellent washability after curing.
- Overcoat with blue bird clear coat after 24 hours of application as a sealant/wax. This is a necessary step which should not be avoided as it ensures long lasting finish and durability.
- Recommended to use within one year of purchase. Chalk Paint like many other paints can potentially last for several years when stored carefully, once the paint leaves the shop we have no idea how or where it will be stored. We recommend using paint within one year of purchase.
- Seal tightly after one use. Use within 2 days after opening.
There are no reviews yet.