For Beginners Coating Arts, Crafts & DIY
500 ml bottle of Bluebird Epoxy Resin – 250 ml Bluebird Epoxy Hardener Set
- Non Toxic Premium Epoxy Resin- Made of top rated eco friendly material, our epoxy resin and hardener is non toxic and safe for adults kids make pretty resin crafts. No bubbles if stirring evenly and slowly instead of roughly stirring
- Crystal Clear Resin- With its self-leveling and self-degassing features, our clear epoxy resin can cure smooth crystal clear and has glassy finish. Scratch, stain and yellowing resistance make your resin jewellery beautiful and everlasting
- Complete Resin Art Set- Bluebird epoxy resin kit comes with 1 x 500 ml bottle of resin, 1 x 250 ml hardener
- Easy to Use- 1:0.5 mix ratio, just mix one part resin to half part hardener and have about 45 minutes of work time at room temperature to produce your exquisite resin crafts with high gloss formulated epoxy resin kit
- Multifunctional Epoxy Resin Kit- Bluebird clear casting resin will be perfect for all casting, coating and art projects, like cutting boards, coasters, resin art, resin jewelry, coating artwork, molds, edge river tables, tumblers and wood blocks.
- Not for table tops, for arts & crafts only.
Steps (4 simple & clear steps):
Wear gloves and pour the ratio amount of art resin and hardener in a mixing container.
TIP – Mix up a little more than you think you’ll need because you want to completely cover your work in one shot and not have to mix later.
Stir it really well and thoroughly to make sure that both liquids are mixed properly. Scrape off any liquid on the mixer. Any unmixed material will leave you with sticky spots that just won’t cure. It takes approximately 45 minutes for the mix to thicken so you have this much working time.
After mixing properly, now is the time to pour the liquid. When you pour it, it will make its spread slowly. Let it run up to edges and once it slows down, use any brush to fill up the leftover places. Once you pour, you will see bubbles will begin to rise to the surface. You can also pop them yourself for a flawless finish but many of these will pop on their own.
Waiting time is 72 hours before you can actually see the result. Keep your project in dust-free place. In almost 8 hours it will be tacky but you will be able to pour a second coat if necessary. In about 12 hours it will be dry to the touch, and within 24 hours it will be 95% cured. It will be fully cured within 72 hours.
- Instruction Manual: This is a new hardener which
needs to be mixed in 1 (Resin): 0.5 (Hardener)Note: Packing is bigger than the liquid in it. If you feel liquid is less, please check it.
There are no reviews yet.