Unique versatile pencil combines the control of a pencil with the subtle beauty of watercolor. Great to use and you can mix them with water to create interesting colour flows. They’re not as bright as Inktense so they’re ideal if you like to do more subtle paintings. Of course, you can use them dry and because they have such a soft texture you will find them easy to blend and layer. Watercolor is not permanent like Inktense, so once the colour is dry you can re-wet it and move it about again.
- Can be used wet or dry allowing you to draw and paint with complete control.
- Combine the control of a pencil with the subtle beauty of the watercolor medium.
- Soft, smooth, 3.5mm water soluble strip for painting and drawing, ideal for mixed media work
- Pencil barrel hexagonal in shape, for greater control with detailed work
- Highly pigmented to allow maximum colour purity and light fastness
- Water soluble strip encased in Californian incense cedar wood for easy handling and sharpening
- Available in a variety of tin sizes and pencils sold individually