Albrecht Dürer Watercolour Marker,
An artists´ watercolour marker is the modern definition of watercolour painting: a high-quality drawing instrument that supports both spontaneous sketching and artistic watercolour painting. The water-based ink is always ready for use and can also be completely washed out with water. The versatility of this marker is especially convincing when traveling. Those who like to hold onto impressions while on the go will be delighted to be able to turn to this pen.
- Highly pigmented artists´ marker with two tips
- Water-based, water soluble ink
- Soft brush tip for all-over colour and dynamic sketches
- Sturdy fibre tip for outlines, detailed drawings and precise lines
- Excellent watercolour effects on watercolour paper
- High lightfastness
- Does not bleed through paper
- Ideal for artistic work and expressive drawing
- Available in individual colours and various assorted sets
There are no reviews yet.