Water-based fabric spray paint for creating effects, odourless, nonfading, soft to the touch, sparkling shimmer colours. A particularly beautiful shimmer effect on dark fabrics with up to 20% man-made fibres. After fixing washable up to 40 °C. Ideal for freehand spraying, stencilling and many other techniques.
1. Wash textiles before painting to ensure that they are free from finishes and conditioner.
2. Cover the work area and your clothing before spraying and place a piece of cardboard between the fabric layers.
3. Shake the Fashion-Shimmer Spray before use and spray 2 – 3 times on a neutral surface (e.g. paper).
4. Fixing: After drying (approx. 2 hours for Fashion-Spray/Fashion-Shimmer/approx. 6 hours for Fashion Liner, depending on thickness), iron each painted section from the front through a thin cloth at Cotton setting (3 min./30 x 30 cm). Fixing in a pre-heated oven: 8 min./150°C.
5. Wash inside out (max. 40 °C) and iron.
6. Pump warm water through the spray head after use and rinse the nozzle.
7. Fashion Liner should not be applied directly onto the Fashion-Shimmer colour as this may impair its adhesion.
8. Use paint tips on the Fashion-Liner for particularly fine lines.
There are no reviews yet.