Water-based fabric spray paint, odourless and light-fast, brilliant colours, soft to the touch. For light-coloured fabric with up to 20 % manmade fibres. After fixing washable up to 40 °C. Ideal for freehand spraying, stencilling and many other techniques.
Instructions for use:
1. Wash out finishes and fabric conditioner before painting.
2. Cover work surface and clothing well before spraying, place cardboard between the fabric layers and use disposable gloves if required.
3. Shake the Fashion-Spray before use and spray 2 – 3 times on a neutral surface (e.g. paper).
4. Spray Marabu Fashion Spray on the dry fabric and leave to dry.
5. Then fix: in a preheated oven (8 min./150 °C) or iron through a cloth at cotton setting (3 min./30 x 30 cm). Now the paint is now washable at 40°C. Always wash and iron painted textiles from reverse.
6. Always wipe clean the spray heads on Fashion Spray after use.